InVid Tech always recommends following the FDA's recommendations.
Please review the current FDA guidelines for using Thermal Imaging Cameras.
View Current Guidelines & Recommendations Here
When using InVid Tech Body Temperature Devices we recommend the following.
- Measure one individual at a time.
- Follow the guides to be sure your device is set up properly.
- Allow your body to adjust to the temperatures outside.
- The room where the unit is installed should be between 68-76 degrees.
- Make sure there is no air movement from heating or cooling devices.
- Make sure you are not wearing hats or glasses. Make sure your hair is not in the way. Wear a mask.
- Do not set up in areas where there is strong light; this includes bright sunlight or electric lighting.
- Do not face windows or shiny surfaces.
- Confirm all suspect temperatures with a digital thermometer.
- Follow all FDA recommendations for anyone with a high temperature.
- InVid Tech products must not be used to diagnose COVID-19, but they could be considered as one method for initial temperature assessment when they are part of a larger approach to risk management.