InVidTech Product Guides
What are the system requirements for running Paramount CMS?
Paramont CMS PC Specifications
Paramont CMS (Central Management System) pulls multiple streams of video into one platform. Streaming video can cause a strain on low-performance computers. The resources your computer uses will depend on how many channels of video you stream. If you buy a computer that does not have enough power, the CMS will not run properly and freeze. The type of computer that will run best for the CMS is a computer designed for gaming. Below are some starting point components. Greater power will equal greater performance of the CMS.
Suggested Components Starting Point
- Intel Core i7-7700K or higher
- Motherboard designed for gaming
- 16GB Memory
- 250GB SSD or higher + a large capacity Hard drive such as a 2TB
- Video Card with 16GB Additional Memory
- A power supply that can handle these components in your computer